Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Adding More

My vintage style booth really keeps me busy, I am always a busy bee indeed. I find it funny when my mom calls me and ask...honey what are you up to today? The answer always seems to be...painting!!! I think soon, she will stop asking, since she always gets the same answer. I am so far behind on my sewing jobs around here, I really hope to sit down soon and create some super cute pillows, wish me luck. Today, I am sharing some new items that I have recently added to my booth, so let's see what I've got! Thanks for coming by and if are not already following me on FACEBOOK and PINTEREST, then click here and here.
                                                    Blessings,
                                                       Linda

                                       A sweet vintage child's chair!

                                    A rusty iron bunny...I kept it's twin!


                               More driftwood crosses...they are selling FAST!

                         Driftwood coastal rack...perfect for aprons or handbags.

                                        One of a kind picture frames.


                                Chalkboards and dry erase boards are popular.

                                      Black and white is always in!

                                     Wonderful old urn (I have two).

                              Vintage style picture frame with an old
                                      rhinestone button and lace.

                                           Super fun apron!!!

                                          Great old bird prints.

                            Charming duck egg blue coffee table.


                                    I'm lovin' the look of duck egg blue paint.

                                         Perfect for all your necklaces.
  

Pin It
 
Linking up here....
Show and Tell Friday

29 comments:

Kim@todayismysome-day said...

Linda, I love the "feel" of your booth. I wish I could stop by in person. I need a lesson or two on how to make smalls look great! You obviously have that down! I can paint furniture and put it in my space, but the small items are just the icing on the cake. My cake is currently un-iced :)

Doreen @ Hymns and Verses said...

Linda - you have so many wonderful things! Some of my faves - the iron bunny, I still love those driftwood crosses, and that duck egg blue coffee table with the pretty scalloped edge is beyond amazing! Wish I could hop on a plane and come shopping!

Blessings,
Doreen

Rustique Restoration said...

Love everything! The crosses you make are so neat! I'm glad they are selling so quickly for you! Take care.

Unknown said...

Very nice pieces. The crosses are my favourites, oh, and that cute kid's chair.

Debra@CommonGround said...

oh that rusty bunny. If I lived close, he'd come home with me!

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

Everything looks great - and you have been very busy indeed! Love the blue coffee table. It won't be there long!

The Fancy Shack said...

What great pieces you have, I am so loving the driftwood! Just beautiful.
Kimberlee

sandy said...

You have some wonderful treasures in your booth! Fun to look at!

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Linda,
I love, love your booth! You have so many unique things and I'm so glad that you are selling. It's always good to see what sells for others and what they have in their booth. Lots of good stuff!

hugs
sissie

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

You've got some lovely things, Linda. I love that iron bunny! I'm doing some painting this week myself. I'm not really in the mood for it, but I've got to get this stuff done and out of here!

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

So many pretties Linda!!!
Blessings,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I love all the stuff that you make each week. What an inspiration!

Karena said...

Linda you are so creative and have items so unique I can see why your shop is so popular!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
Giveaway from Splendid Sass

Amy@TheBlissfulBee said...

So many fun items in your booth!! I would love it if you would link up at my {Work It Wednesday} linky party!!

xo
amy
http://theblissfulbee.com/work-it-wednesday-linky-party/

Anne said...

Beautiful treasures in your booth!
xx
Anne

Anonymous said...

great additions to your space! love that rusty bunny!!!
keya

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Looks wonderful Linda!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Your space looks so inviting with all your fabulous treasures. I love it all especially the rustic crosses.

deborah@confessions of a craigslist junkie said...

Your booth looks great Linda. Love the child's chair!

Leslie said...

So many wonderful things!

Pamela said...

I am so crossing my fingers that I can talk hubby into the beach this year. I so was looking forward to visiting your booth this year!

Unknown said...

Do you ship orders to Myrtle Beach SC?? :D

Geneva said...

Your booth .... It's lovely!

Donna Wilkes said...

i love the way you combine colors and textures. Creative ways to display small items to their advantage. Does your booth stay this neat? Customers are always pulling things out in mine and not putting them back.

ornate splendor said...

What a beautiful booth you have! Love the whole look and feel of it. The crosses are my favorite!! Very inspiring! Catherine (new follower)

One Shabby Old House said...

Fun booth!! I am sure you have some very loyal customers! What great finds you have there.

Botanic Bleu said...

Let's see...I'll take the rusty bunny, the garden urn, and the little drawer atop the duck egg blue coffee table. Wrap them up and send me a bill. How I wish I could shop your booth in person.

Judith

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Your shop looks amazing Linda! So many cute and one-of-a-kind things...love the bunny!
So much fun keeping up with what you're creating, thanks sooo much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
Blessings,
Cindy

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Oh I love the rusty bunny! Your booth looks great! I want to come shop!

Related Posts with Thumbnails